Peek into the collective minds behind POST Wrestling. Illustrated and designed by the talented Robert S. Pearson.
DIAGRAM KEY (Back Print):
- The Primary Sensory Cortex area of the brain senses the temperature of coffee and the firmness of hugs.
- The Sensory Association Cortex analyzes holiday coffee flavors and the elements of one’s speech patterns worth impersonating.
- The Premotor Cortex controls the ability to type, operate a stopwatch, and watch professional wrestling simultaneously.
- The Motor Cortex controls Bronze level Brazilian Jiu Jitsu skills.
- The Prefrontal Cortex analyzes character development, storyline complexity, and brief but negative social interactions.
- The Broca’s area is vital for constructing puns and maintaining an even-keeled vocal tone.
- The Primary Auditory Cortex detects how hot a crowd is.
- The Auditory Associate Cortex analyzes entrance music quality and worth of promo construction and performance.
• 100% ringspun cotton
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center